Reply by Advanced Hair Studio

Dear Mr De Carvalho we understand that you are permanently based in American and that you purchased a 6 month Hand Held Laser Program from the Randburg Studio whilst you were travelling through South Africa.

It is unfortunate that this significant distance between you and the studio does not allow us to meet with you in person and review your scalp and discuss options as this would normally occur post treatment at any of our studios. However as an alternative could we arrange for one of our Senior South African Consultants to Skype with you in order to review your scalp and discuss options with you?

Please email clientrelations@advancedhair.com.au and we can arrange a time with you that is suitable for all given the time zone differences.

Alternatively if you are travelling back to South Africa in the near future we would welcome the opportunity to meet with you and review your scalp in person again.

Kind regards
AHS Client Relations
Author's
2.0

I purchased advance laser treatment from Advance Laser Hair Studio in South Africa Randburg.

The "specialist" informed me I would happy with the results and in person stated I could see up to 80% or more re-growth however via email no guarantee was given. I informed the specialist that the cost is a lot for me to afford, but instead of taking that into account the sale was more important even though the actual results are not guaranteed.

When I had no results after more than 6 months using the product as stated, I was not happy I paid a lot of money and had no improvement in my hair loss. I requested a refund but was given a one sentence response after a couple emails stated "No refund on this".

Thanks Advance Hair Studio for taking my money knowing the result is not guaranteed but stating and influencing me by saying "This is an investment in you" I could have used that money for alternative items that would really been an investment in me.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. CDECAR stated that there is a room for improvement of unprofessional misleading poor results unresponsive staff. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of advanced hair studio hair treatment and associated monetary loss in the amount of $15000. Advanced Hair Studio needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned advanced hair studio hair treatment in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Advanced Hair Studio.

Had an Experience with Advanced Hair Studio?

Comments

Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa #1246464

Did absolutely nothing happen??? I've got the same offer for laser treatment, is it not worth it???

comments